In my defense, a lot has been going on:
- I work for an insurance company - I specifically work on Medicare in the Finance Department & Medicare Open Enrollment started in October. I swear I haven't had any downtime!
- I got into a pretty nasty car accident (boo!). So I have been dealing with that.
- The fires in the LA area were pretty close to home - my family had to evacuate.
- And of course, life...a toddler and a baby make it hard to get online as much as I used to be able to.
I'm back...again...for now...lol. I can't promise I won't disappear again, but I promise I will try now to.
Now for a few updates:
- I sent out this month's newsletter today. If you missed it, you should go check it out - there is a little something extra in it. Click here.
- I started sending out Enough (the free full length novel I promised) via my newsletter. It's one chapter a week. The Prologue and Chapter 1 are already out. Chapter 2 is coming this week.
- See below for the cover & blurb I created for it all by myself (can you tell it's not professional? lol)
- If you missed the Prologue, click here to read it.
- If you missed Chapter 1, click here to read it.
- If you still need to sign up for my newsletter, click here to do so.
- I'm working on a story called Love's Deception. Sadly, it's slow-going now that time passes me by too quickly, but it's almost done! Stay tuned for more info on it as I get closer to a completion date!